Friday, May 18, 2007

I've learned some new words

So like the title says I've learned some new words: N.I.L.F (okay I know it's an acronym), interfacial relationship and cutegory.

N.I.L.F. (News I'd Like to Fuck): This acronym applies to female news anchors but I can't see why it can't be applied to male news anchors but it was introduced on the Daily Show with Jon Steward as pertaining to female news anchors. Much like M.I.L.F. applies to mothers and F.I.L.F. applies to fathers.

Interfacial Relationships: This applies to couples where there is a significant difference in attractiveness between it's members.

Cutegory: It is a companion term to interfacial relationship. It is the assigned level of attractiveness between the members of the couple but I imagine it can be used in a broader scope to describe just about anyone's level of attractiveness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home